Protein Pancakes with Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder
This recipe was brought to you by our team member Katrina! Read about Katrina on our about page.
I was recently asked to try a couple of Garden of Life’s Raw Fit Protein Powder. My daughter was bugging me to make Swedish Pancakes so I figured I would add in some powder and spice it up a little. This would make for a perfect weekend breakfast, or make it ahead of time and store in the fridge for last minute use.Print
Inspired by Swedish Pancakes, these would make for a perfect weekend breakfast, or make it ahead of time and store in the fridge for last minute use.
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- coconut oil/vegetable oil
- beat the eggs with half the milk in a mixing bowl.
- add in flour, protein powder and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining milk.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet with a small amount of vegetable oil or coconut oil.
- pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- turn the pancakes and cook until golden brown, about 1/2 minute.