Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Icing Drizzle
Make a Pumpkin Coffee Cake with a delicious cream cheese icing drizzle for a scrumptious sweet fall treat that everyone will love. It’s perfect as a treat with your coffee or tea or as a dessert, or really any time you crave this tasty dessert.
This pumpkin coffee cake just screams fall and winter dessert. Seriously what could be more “fall-like” than any pumpkin recipe but combine that in a coffee cake and oh so delicious cream cheese icing and you’ve got one tasty fall treat. I’m not a huge pumpkin spice lover of anything except maybe (definitely) when it’s in a baked goods recipe and this pumpkin coffee cake has me loving pumpkin. It’s a treat worth trying, at least my family seems to think so, by the way they devoured this pumpkin coffee cake in just a few days!
Of course I didn’t want just a plain ole pumpkin coffee cake. I had to think of a way to get some cream cheese icing on that which led me to think hey how about some cream cheese in the cake. This is how my mind works, how much tasty goodness can I get on or in this cake ha ha.
What can you have with Pumpkin Coffee Cake?
Coffee, tea, milk really anything you want or just take a break and enjoy the cake all by itself. There is no wrong way to eat this cake. Just enjoy it and maybe take a few minutes to have some “me time”. We all need a break even if it’s just an ahem coffee break.
What do you need to make Pumpkin Coffee Cake?
- Bundt Pan
- Brown sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin puree
- Strong brewed coffee
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Cream cheese
- Icing Sugar
Make sure to check out some of our other delicious recipes:
Make sure to PIN this recipe for later!
Now let’s get to this yummy recipe shall we?Print
Make a Pumpkin Coffee Cake with a delicious cream cheese icing drizzle for a scrumptious sweet fall treat that everyone will love.
- ¾ cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of strong brewed coffee
- 2 ¼ cup of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of grated cold butter
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Mix butter, eggs, and sugar until smooth
- Add in coffee and pumpkin
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients. Stir to combine
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet
- Pour half of the mixture into a Bundt pan
- Cube the cream cheese and place on top of the batter.
- To make the streusel cut the butter with a fork into the flour, sugar and spices.
- Crumble over the cream cheese
- Top with remaining batter
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until a stick comes out clean
Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in icing sugar
- Mix in vanilla and add 3 tablespoons milk
- Add more milk to get the desired consistency to drizzle
Keywords: pumpkin coffee cake, streusel, dessert
It may look like a lot of steps but trust me once you start to make it, it’s easier than you might think! I think my tummy just grumbled looking at all these scrumptious photos again. I might have to make another one of these yummy pumpkin coffee cakes and soon!
Who is ready to make this oh so delicious Pumpkin Coffee Cake? Do you have all of the ingredients? Would you make any changes? If you try it let us know if you liked it or not, we love to hear from you.
Again don’t forget to check out our other recipes, we have so many and we’re adding more and more all of the time!