Powered by Mom’s Baking Kick Continues
Here’s a delicious Pumpkin Spice Loaf Recipe
As I mentioned in another post where I shared our Banana Bread Recipe I’ve been on a bit of a baking kick. We started with the banana bread and then we moved onto this delicious pumpkin spice loaf. Both times I baked with my daughter so these are fun to do with the kids. This one was as delicious as the banana bread. My house has been smelling so good with all this baking 🙂
- 3 cups sugar ( I do 2 cups white sugar 1 cup Demerara sugar)
- 1 cup vegetable oil (can use olive oil or coconut oil)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour two 9 by 5 loaf pans.
- Stir together sugar and oil and then add in the eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir in dry ingredients and water into the wet mixture.
- Pour the batter into the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the loaves stand for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool.
Then go grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever you want and enjoy your yummy pumpkin spice loaf!