Powered by Mom shares a Rachel Roundabout Diaper Bag Guest Giveaway ends 1/13 US Only
Sponsored by: The Bumble Collection Hosted by: Mom Blog Society and Moms and Crafters
If you have or have had a baby you know that having a diaper bag is an essential. A good diaper bag is almost worth it’s wait in gold! Even though my daughter is only 13 years old I don’t remember there being a lot of great diaper bags around when she was young certainly not a lot of choices and none of them were very fashionable looking, they looked like well diaper bags!
Having a great diaper bag can make the whole difference between pleasant travels and a nightmare. The Rachel Roundabout diaper bag from the Bumble C0llection fits the bill with the following features:
- The spacious back pocket allows you to stow important things, such as your wallet, in an easily accessible place, securely against your body.
- Two exterior bottle pockets means baby and mommy won’t go thirsty!
- A front pocket with a quick-access flap is the perfect place for stowing a pacifier, and large enough for a ready-to-grab burp cloth.
- The exterior is water and stain resistant, meaning that this bag will look beautiful for longer.
- Built in stroller straps that allows you to carry your bag easily while pushing baby in a stroller and is a MUST!
- Made of Bumble’s proprietary wipe-able fabric.
- Pockets: lots and lots of handy pockets!
- Trendy print that looks great on Momma too!
- Available in five beautiful colors.