Powered by Mom’s Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
I love my smoothies and I do enjoy making different ones, however I usually find that in the mornings I like a fruit smoothie, especially ones with berries and since the last few months there’s been lots of berries I’ve been enjoying them all.
I’m calling this one a Raspberry Smoothie because it has more raspberries than the other berries but I’ve got a mix of berries and a few other fruits in this one.
Of course it can’t be just fruit, we add in protein powder for some energy and extra boost, flax seed or chia seeds (the choice is yours) and I like to switch between coconut almond milk or vanilla almond milk for another yummy flavor. Of course plain almond milk is always good too. However you like your smoothie you can mix it up with your favorite flavors and make it healthy and yet oh so yummy.
So here’s our simple Raspberry Smoothie Recipe.Print
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Fruit (ours is strawberries, peaches and a few red grapes)
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 tbsp of either flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (plain, coconut or vanilla)
- Whatever system you have blend away until it’s the consistency you want and enjoy
You can see my mix above and it produced one yummy smoothie. We have tons of other smoothie recipes that you can find on our recipe page HERE. Make sure to snag our FREE Simply Sweet Desserts Recipe Book HERE.