Powered by Mom Brings You a Raw Fit Protein Powder Giveaway ends 3/27 US Only
You’ve probably heard (or read) me saying it before but I’ll say it again Garden of Life products are amazing. All of their products have top quality ingredients. You don’t have to worry about their being anything bad for you in their products as they are all about helping all of us to be as healthy as possible.
Smoothies are one of my favorite ways to get a bunch of nutritious ingredients into myself and my families bodies. They’re quick to make and are so tasty. Garden of Life’s Raw Fit protein gives is more of what we need with their USDA Certified Organic, RAW, plant-based vegan high-protein powder that is an easy way to increase your protein intake.
RAW Fit® – High Protein for Weight Loss!†
RAW Fit is a. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that mixes great with your favorite food or beverage and contains RAW, organic and clinically studied ingredients to help you burn fat, maintain healthy blood sugar, boost your energy, lose weight and look great!†
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains†
- Help regulate your cortisol levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha†
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28g of RAW certified organic plant protein—a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes†
Check out some Raw Fit recipes HERE
Here’s just one of those yummy recipes that you can use their Raw Fit in!
Cinnamon Banana Ice Cream
By Gwen Marzano
- 2 cups frozen banana chunks
- 1/2 scoop Garden of Life RAW Fit
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8-10 drops of “Sweet Leaf” vanilla cream liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Place all ingredients into a food processor (or high speed blender) and blend until smooth. Serve immediately or store in freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Never throw out those overly ripe bananas. Peel them, break them into chunks and freeze them in a Ziploc bag for up to 2 months and use in your favorite smoothie or ice cream recipe.
Comes in original and new Marley Coffee. Winner will receive two containers of their choice (based on availability). Now go and enter and be on your path to better health with Garden of Life!