Razor Scooter Guest Giveaway ends 12/2 US Only
Sponsored by Razor Giveaway by www.jennsblahblahblog.com
Children everywhere love to have fun on a Razor and it gets them outside, getting some exercise and fresh air!
Welcome to the Razor E100 Electric Scooter Giveaway
Jenn’s Blah Blog has teamed up with Razor to bring one lucky person a chance to win (1) Razor E100 Electric Scooter. To learn more about this amazing sponsor, Razor, and all the exceptional products that they offer, check out Jenn’s Blah Blog’s http://www.jennsblahblahblog.com/choosing-the-perfect-kids-scooter-for-the-holidays/ review.
Choosing the Perfect Kids Scooter for the Holidays!
- Safety gear- Safety first. Always make sure your child has their safety gear on.
- Age- You want to be sure the scooter is the right size for your child. Never choose a scooter that is too large. This will make it difficult to handle & ride. Don’t think they’ll “grow into it” as this can cause a loss in confidence and lead to accidents.
- Comfort- How comfortable your child is with their scooter when they take it for a test drive will determine their overall experience. Factors to keep in mind are: How easy it is to control? Are the handle bars the appropriate height and is it easy to steer?
- Decide- How do you plan to use the scooter? The majority of scooters are built for basic riding, but if your child is a dare-devil, pro scooters are designed specifically for stunts & tricks.
- Durability- Money can be an issue when it comes to choosing a scooter. If you buy a cheap scooter, you’re going to find it will not last. This can be a huge discouragement for your child. It’s always better to shell out the extra crash for a scooter that will last for years to come.
Now, you have an opportunity to win your very own Razor E100 Electric Scooter, just in time for the holidays, by entering the giveaway below.
Giveaway will end on December 2, 2014. Open to U.S. residents only, must be over the age of 18 and enter using the giveaway tool below. Good Luck Everyone!