Rice Krispie Treat Recipe: Santa on a Stick!
Oh what fun and oh so tasty too check out this easy to do Rice Krispie Treat Recipe – Santa on a Stick. You and the kiddos will enjoy making them and eating them too!
I am not a crafty person so if I can make some fun treats and decorate them in the easiest way possible I’m all for it. Even better if it’s easy to “make” the treats like this Rice Krispie Treat Recipe: Santa on a Stick. Sure it is easy to make Rice Krispie treats but for these Santas on a Stick I loved the idea of saving more time and using the store bought Rice Krispie treats which are the perfect size for this Santa treat.
his easy rice krispie treat recipe is a fun and easy way to celebrate the holidays, and it’s a unique spin on a Christmas craft!
- 8 ct package of Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 oz package of Wilton white candy melts
- Red sugar crystals
- 8 white Sixlets
- 16 large candy eyes
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Coconut flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie Treat and place them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the white candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Carefully dip the top of the Rice Krispie Treat into the white melted chocolate.
- Use a spoon to add a ring of white chocolate around the base of the Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place the Rice Krispie Treat on the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle coconut flake on the base of the Santa making his beard.
- Sprinkle red sugar crystals on the white melted chocolate on top for Santa’s hat.
- Place a white Sixlet on the side of Santa’s hat.
- Lastly, add a small amount of melted white chocolate to the back of 2 large candy eyes and place on Santa’s face.
- Repeat with all Rice Krispie Treats.
Don’t you love how easy this Rice Krispie treat recipe of Santa on a Stick it is? You and the kiddos and can have a ton of fun putting a bunch of them together. It’s great for a class treat or just a fun one for any holiday gathering. I’m not going to lie I do love Rice Krispie treats so I may have eaten one or a few of these myself. Save this fun “recipe” for later for a fun thing to do with the kiddos – PIN it now.