Powered by Mom’s Runtastic Orbit Activity Tracker Review
Keep moving with the Runtastic Orbit Activity, Fitness & Sleep Tracker!
I was recently given the opportunity to work with Runtastic and was sent the Runtastic Orbit for review. This is now my favorite wearable technology and I can’t wait to share why I love it so much!
If you’re a fan of the FitBit tracker then you’ll certainly love the Orbit. Not only does it monitor your progress, without the need for constant reminders, but it’s also a versatile piece that allows you to wear it anywhere on your person you please whether you choose to wear it loud and proud or decide to place it in a more discreet location. It’s perfect for folks who need a helping hand when it comes to tracking things like goals, sleep cycles, calories burned or even using in place of your clunky pedometer.
Some great points of the Runtastic Orbit include:
- 24 hour tracking so you never forget to mark your progress.
- Helps you set and meet personal goals.
- Tracks calories burned
- Tracks your steps and distance
- Tracks sleep duration and cycles
- Uses a series of alarms and vibrations to alert you of notifications or monitor your progress.
- It’s waterproof to a depth of 300 feet so you can wear it at the beach or even in your pool.
- You can sync it to your Runtastic Me app and your Runtastic GPS app for biking, running and other fitness activities.
- I use it as my watch
- I set daily alarms on it
- I set my goals for steps and amount of activity
- I check my sleep duration
- I wash dishes and more with it on so I’ve definitely been testing the waterproof claim, so far so good 🙂
- I LOVE that I can look on my orbit to see my daily steps, calories burnt etc.. and not have to check the app for that unlike my old Fitbit.
One thing I wish I could do on the Runtastic Orbit that you can’t do is manually add what time I went to bed. Occasionally I forget to put it into sleep mode, if you do forget unfortunately you can’t manually add it. It would be helpful if you could do that so I hope they add it in the future.
Yep that’s me with my Runtastisc Orbit
Orbit includes two wristbands (Runtastic Blue and Basic Black), as well as a clip (Basic Black) for versatile usability. So, what are you waiting for? Track yourself 24/7 with Orbit: Reliable, round-the-clock tracking to help you get a better sense of your daily movements, personal habits and untapped potential. Transform goals into results with Runtastic Orbit. I give the Runtastic Orbit 5 stars for price as it’s less expensive than other trackers with the same capabilities and being able to use it as a watch and not having to look on your phone to see your results. It gets 4 out of 5 stars overall, if I was able to manually add things like the sleep times then it would get 5 out of 5 stars. Still it’s my #1 choice in activity trackers and it’s the one I wear every day!
- iPhone: iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus
- Android: Bluetooth® Smart Ready Android™ devices running Android 4.3 and more recent versions
- Windows Phone: Bluetooth® Smart Ready Windows Phones running WP 8.1, or more recent versions