- 2 1/3 all-purpose flour, shifted
- 1 cup powdered sugar, shifted
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/3 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add softened unsalted butter, powdered sugar and pulse until smooth.
- Gradually add sifted all purpose flour and pulse mixed. Add flour and cranberries pulse just until combined.
- Roll out cookie dough to a 1/4″ thickness and cut out cookies using a 3″ round cookie cutter.
- Note. I didn’t have a 3″ cookie cutter, so I used a can and cut out both ends and it worked out perfectly.
- Place cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and sugar mixture. Refrigerate cookies for 25 – 30 minutes
- Bake cookies for 20 – 25 minutes. Cookies will be a pale ever so slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.