Take our chocolate coconut poke cake (or any dessert) to a whole new level with this stabilized whipped cream made from cream cheese and just 3 more ingredients. It’s divine!
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened for at room temperature
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the icing sugar (aka confectioner’s sugar) and vanilla until soft and creamy in a small to medium bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Make sure they are not stiff peaks.
- Add the cream cheese to the whipping cream in thirds.
- Beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Use or store in the fridge in an airtight container.