Simple Overnight Oats with Peanut Butter and Berries will become a new favorite breakfast reminiscent of your favorite PB&J sandwiches of childhood.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp honey (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Top with berries/fruit of your choice
- Place the oats in the bottom of a jar or container. Add in the almond milk and mix so all the oats are covered. Add Peanut Butter and mix until combined.
- Place top on the jar and set overnight in the refrigerator.
- You can store for up to 5 days. When you are prepared to eat it you can warm up the oatmeal or eat cold. Enjoy!
Cook time is setting time in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 16 oz
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: overnight oats, peanut butter, healthy breakfast, breakfast, mason jar breakfast, mason jar oats