If you don’t have Red Velvet Cake mix but want the red color use red food dye or if you don’t mid it more pink use raspberries or strawberries. If you don’t care about the color use a different cake mix. So many possibilities.
You can also have this with chocolate whip cream
Optional toppings: Coconut flakes, chopped up chocolate bars of choice, caramel sauce.
Anything you would like to try seriously.
- 1/2 cup of milk or if you want super rich and cream 1/2 cup of cream (warning it’s super decadent with the cream)
- 3 Large scoops of chocolate ice cream or about 1 1/2 cups
- 2 TBSP of Red Velvet Cake Mis
- Whip Cream for Topping
- Dark Chocolate Shavings or Springs for Topping (optional but you’ll want them)
- In a blender put in the first three ingredients and let it blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glass.
- Top with whip cream
- Top with Chocolate Shavings
- Easy peasy done and so tasty.
- Serving Size: 1