Powered by Mom’s Strawberry Paleo Fudge Bites
While these Strawberry Paleo Fudge Bites are perfect for Valentine’s Day they are a nice treat any time of the year like Easter, birthdays, bridal and baby showers and really any occasion. After all fudge never goes out of style and when it’s a paleo fudge you can enjoy it all the more.
This strawberry paleo fudge recipe is quite easy to make. The part that takes the longest is just waiting for it to set in the fridge before you get to enjoy one of these delicious strawberry paleo fudge heart bites! I love making fudge bites like this one for almost any occasion. Most likely because I can find any excuse to enjoy some delicious paleo fudge!
Now who is ready to try this strawberry paleo fudge recipe? Let’s get to the recipe shall we?Print
- ¼ cup of freeze dried Strawberries
- 1 cup of Coconut Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup of Maple Syrup
- Heart shaped silicone mold
- Pulse the freeze-dried strawberries in a food processor, until they are powdered.
- Place the jar of coconut butter in a pot of simmering water to melt it.
- Once melted, measure a cup of it and add the coconut oil, maple syrup and powdered dried strawberry. Mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of the mix into each cavity of the heart-shaped mold. Tap to release any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or till firm. You can also freeze it for about half an hour.
- Pop it out of the mold and enjoy. Store the leftovers, in an airtight container in the fridge.
You can of course use any shape of mold. flowers, bunnies and more would all be fun shapes for this Paleo Fudge recipe.
Well, what do you think seems easy enough right? You’re just adding almost everything to the food processor and letting it do most of the work.Put it all into your favorite shaped molds and then just let it set in the fridge. If you really can’t wait the whole hour you can put it in the freezer and cut your wait time in half. I like to think since these are strawberry paleo fudge bites that I’m really not indulging since they’re you know bites so I can have a few without feeling guilty. These strawberry fudge bites are also great to make and put in tins for gifts or cellophane bags. Everyone always enjoys receiving and then of course eating these yummy fudge bites. If you try this strawberry paleo fudge bites recipe let us know how you like it. We love to hear from you all. Don’t forget to check out our other scrumptious recipes from more desserts to full meals. We have more paleo recipes and even a delicious No Bake Chocolate Vegan Mini Cheesecake Recipe. You can get that one HERE. You can see below how yummy the vegan cheesecake looks. Trust me it tastes as yummy as it looks!