- Plain or Vanilla Whole Milk or Greek Yogurt
- Blender or Food Processor
- Silicone Mold for the freezer
- Note: There are no specific measurements for this, but figure on a 1:1 ration, 1 cup of yogurt to 1 cup of whole berries.
- First you will want to wash and stem all of your strawberries, making sure the greens are off.
- Slice the berries into smaller chunks, quartering it tends to work very well.
- Place the berries in a blender, or food processor of sorts, even a coffee grinder could work!
- Chop the berries up, it’s okay if they get mushy or liquid-y since they are being mixed into the yogurt anyway.
- Using a baking spatula, or spoon, mix the now chopped berries into the yogurt, folding it in to make sure it’s all mixed in.
- Place the yogurt into your mold, and place in the freezer until frozen through or overnight.
- For storage you can leave them in the mold, or you can pop them out into a baggie and store them that way instead.