TASTOSTERONE: The Best Cookbook for Men Guest Giveaway
Put this on your Christmas List this Year!!
Sponsored by Tasterone.com and hosted by Mom Does Reviews
There are many things men will instinctively purchase on their own, such as tools and technology; however, many tend to forego purchases that could boost their confidence and sex appeal. TASTOSTERONE, written by cook, blogger and author Debra Levy Picard, helps men to navigate around the kitchen, where they will ultimately find independence, health, nostalgia and love through cooking.
TASTOSTERONE offers men an attractive road map of more than 100 recipes, tools, techniques and tips for cooking up delicious dishes. The cookbook speaks to men of all ages – the son, husband, father, single guy, newlywed, college student, retiree, divorcé and widower. Whether he’s a top chef or has never set foot in the kitchen, he will be able to master the simple recipes found in TASTOSTERONE.
Curious what the recipes are like??
Here is one of my favorite Recipes: Steakhouse Onion Soup!
There is something about a bowl of onion soup that warms the heart and soul. I find when I order onion soup at a restaurant it’s usually too salty. Keep in mind adding cheese to the soup also adds salt, which may be why the restaurant version overwhelms the sensitive palate.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 large yellow onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups low sodium beef stock
- 4 cups regular beef stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup Port wine
- 6 slices of French bread (one per bowl)
- 3 cups Gruyère cheese, shredded
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add sliced onions and cook uncovered over low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and continue to cook uncovered for an additional 20 minutes (less if you prefer a broth that is less sweet) or until the onions caramelize.
- Transfer to a large soup pot.
- Add port, broth, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 30 – 40 minutes covered.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place ovenproof soup bowls on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Distribute broth and onion in each bowl, put bread in at an angle, top with cheese and dot with butter (optional).
- Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. You can also bake soup for 10 minutes in a 350°F oven.
When in the sauté pan, do not stir onions more than once or twice (just to prevent them from sticking) or onions will not carmelize. Visit Tasterone.com for more recipes and to buy your own copy!
One lucky winner will get their own copy of TASTOSTERONE- The Best Cookbook for Men! $40 arv Hardcover
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 12/11 at 1159p est
Be sure to complete the mandatory entry, we will be checking!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.