Powered by Mom Shares The Great Pumpkin Spice Mocha Recipe
Do you love all things pumpkin? How about chocolate? Let’s have them together!
One of the reasons many of us love fall and winter is because it means that all the pumpkin recipes start to make an appearance. There’s pumpkin pie, pumpkin tarts, pumpkin lattes and the list goes on and on. My favorite though is a Pumpkin Spice Mocha, we called it the Great Pumpkin Spice Mocha as we think of Charlie Brown cartoons and Halloween when we think of this warm, comforting and decadent drink.
We also have two ways to make this drink, the super easy and quick way which is still tasty or the must have the real pumpkin taste way which is not hard just takes a little longer. We’re going to share both ways with you and you can decide how to make it depending on what ingredients you have in your home and how often you want this delicious pumpkin spice mocha.
To get you even more excited about the Great Pumpkin Spice Mocha we also have made it with regular delicious whip cream and chocolate whip cream, oh yes!
So now who is ready for our two different ways of making pumpkin spice mocha? Here you go and enjoy, which one will you choose?
- 1-2 Tbsp Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup (depends on how strong a taste you want) start with 1 tbsp go from there.
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Shots of espresso
- Whipped cream (optional but why wouldn't you?)
- Pumpkin Spices (Already mixed or mix your own - Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg)
- 1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup or 2-3 Squares of Dark Chocolate
- 2 Shots of Espresso
- Whipped Cream
- Heat milk and add Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup once heated
- Add a square or two of dark chocolate or chocolate syrup (again to taste but 1 tbsp is a good starting point). If you like it sweeter use milk chocolate.
- Pour milk and espress mixture in your tall glass or cup
- Top with whip cream and pumpkin spices
- Heat over medium heat spices, pumpkin puree.
- Once simmered add milk and chocolate, bring to a simmer (don't scald it.
- Put the mixture in a blend and blend until frothy.
- Pour in your glass and add 2 shots of espresso
- You can either melt the 3rd square of chocolate or use chocolate syrup and add more to the liquid or use it as a topping on the whip cream
- Add whip cream and pumpkin spice.
- This one is delicious with either regular whip cream or chocolate whip cream.
- We also sometimes add a bit of coconut sugar on top with the spices which our current pictures do have it.
Now don’t both of those sound delicious? I personally Pumpkin Spice Mocha with the chocolate whip cream but I definitely wouldn’t turn down either one! You can also add some chocolate curls on top if you want to go with a more chocolate flavor, just do what your taste buds like. In my opinion you can’t go wrong with this drink! Now I think it’s time for me to go and make another Great Pumpkin Spice Mocha. whose with me?
Feel free to comment below we love to hear from our readers.