- 1–2 Tbsp Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup (depends on how strong a taste you want) start with 1 tbsp go from there.
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Shots of espresso
- Whipped cream (optional but why wouldn’t you?)
- Pumpkin Spices (Already mixed or mix your own – Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg)
Now for the slightly more involved version but this Pumpkin Spice Mocha is totally worth it!
- 1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup or 2–3 Squares of Dark Chocolate
- 2 Shots of Espresso
- Whipped Cream
- Heat milk and add Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup once heated
- Add a square or two of dark chocolate or chocolate syrup (again to taste but 1 tbsp is a good starting point). If you like it sweeter use milk chocolate.
- Pour milk and espress mixture in your tall glass or cup
- Top with whip cream and pumpkin spices
This is the instructions for the other Pumpkin Spice Mocha, still easy
- Heat over medium heat spices, pumpkin puree.
- Once simmered add milk and chocolate, bring to a simmer (don’t scald it.
- Put the mixture in a blend and blend until frothy.
- Pour in your glass and add 2 shots of espresso
- You can either melt the 3rd square of chocolate or use chocolate syrup and add more to the liquid or use it as a topping on the whip cream
- Add whip cream and pumpkin spice.
- This one is delicious with either regular whip cream or chocolate whip cream.
- We also sometimes add a bit of coconut sugar on top with the spices which our current pictures do have it.