Welcome to Powered by Mom’s Mommy Hook Accessory Giveaway!
Open to US Only
This giveaway is sponsored by Mom, Dad and Baby, Creators of the Mommy Hook and Hosted by Powered by Mom Blog and some fantastic blogger buddies!
The Mommy Hook it’s MORE than just a stroller accessory it’s THE Lightweight, versatile, must-have Parent Accessory of 2013!
You’ll be totally hooked on our indispensable mommy accessory. Built to last, lightweight and versatile, The Mommy Hook fits virtually all stroller handles. Use The Mommy Hook on your stroller or shopping cart to hold diaper bags, shopping bags, camera bags, groceries, toys, purses, and much more. You can also use The Mommy Hook to carry items from your car to your home. In fact my good friend Pam of Mom Does Reviews came up with with 31 ways to use the Mommy Hook which I’ve put below and I’ve added #32, #33 & #34 to it, let’s see what you can come up with! You can see Mom Does Reviews post here – a big thank you to her for letting us share her fun and practical list (make sure to read it she throws in some funnies).
Powered by Mom’s Review
I must admit that I was surprised at how versatile and handy these Mommy Hooks turned out to be. They are very lightweight (which I love) but at the same time they are strong and can hold an amazing amount of items. I managed to hook 3 grocery bags with room to spare on just one hook making it easier to carry all the groceries from my car to the house in less trips. I’ve used them a lot already for groceries and organizing my daughter’s jewelry!
One of my favorite uses for them was making some room in my daughter’s closet! Take a look at the picture below of what we did.
Isn’t that great?! Can you see how much more room it gives you on the bar to hang more items? Imagine if you have several of these hooks how much you could hang… These hooks are so versatile I think the possibilities are endless! We give them a 5 out of 5 stars for versatility, good quality and being the must have parent accessory for this family!
Here is the handy dandy list I mentioned with Powered by Mom’s additions to it.
Mom Does Reviews Thirty-One Uses for the Mommy Hook Plus some new additions from Powered by Mom
Here are Powered by Mom’s additions to this cool list:
- Make room in the kids closets hang clothes on the Mommy Hook with the hangers and it makes more space as picture above.
- Hang necklaces on them to keep then sorted, untangled and all in one spot! This was perfect for my 11 year old daughter’s necklaces and bracelets which tend to end up all over the house and in a tangled mess!
- Clip to grocery bags in the car and hook it to the back of a seat to keep them from moving around while driving – I have hooks on the back of the driver’s & passenger seats in my minivan for grocries with the Mommy Hook I can secure even more grocery bags!
- Stroller accessory
- Luggage strap to hold bags to one another
- Gate closure
- Carry Shopping bags
- Holds sports accessories together
- Hold Solar Shower while camping
- Holds food off the ground while camping
- Hold Kitchen Towels
- Hold Bathroom Towels
- Hold dog leashes
- Back pack hook for boots
- Banana hanger
- Electric cord organizer
- Key rack
- Hold a Diaper bag in coat closet
- carabiner for a water bottle on diaper bag
- bags of toys in child’s closet
- Baseball cap holder
- Attach toys to a car seat
- Attach purse or diaper bag to high chair in a restaurant
- Hook reusable grocery bags together
- Hang lantern in tent
- Hold hanging plants
- Self defense – think brass knuckles
- Coat hanger in your car
- Clip your flashlight to your backpack
- Make a re-usable clothesline
- Use for pulley system
- Holds bags and toys during wagon rides
- Hold hair ties all in one place
- My favorite: Clip someones shoelace’s to their bag while they are sitting in class
FOUR lucky winners will each get a Mommy Hook! The giveaway is open to US only, 18+. Enter on the rafflecopter below.