Therafit Adrienne Women’s Ankle Boot Review
Comfy and cute you’ll love the Therafit Adrienne Women’s Ankle Boot!
Find out why team member Bobbie loves the Therafit ADrienne Women’s Ankle Boot: I suffer from Diabetes. Thankfully, it is something I can control with diet and exercise. However, one of the issues I have that comes from it is neuropathy. It is a painful, burning of the nerves in my feet. I have to wear very good shoes to protect my feet. Not just from neuropathy but also from any cuts, scrapes, or damage. What is a minor scrape to someone else could be a major issue for me. Including amputation.
One of the ways I protect my feet against the ice, cold weather, and snow is by wearing the Adrienne Women’s Fabric Ankle Boots from Therafit.
One of the things I like about this boot is that it is a classic ankle boot. I have small ankles so I love ankle boots because I have a hard time finding calf/knee boots that fit correctly. It has a quilted design that is super classy. It brings a little flair to the boot.
They are super comfortable thanks to the superior arch support and deep built-in ankle cushioning. They are light enough to be worn during the winter or summer, indoors and outdoors.
Therafit Footwear products are designed for optimal support and cushioning with the goal of providing you with reliable comfort, protection and relief from arch pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, pronation and other foot pain symptoms.
I have noticed a serious decrease in foot and back pain since I have been wearing these. Also, they keep my feet very protected so I don’t have to worry so much about injuries to my feet. I love having that peace of mind!
The Adrienne Women’s Fabric Ankle Boots have some amazing features such as:
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Superior arch support
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Nylon or wool uppers with suede leather trims
- Plush, padded full length collar lining
- Durable rubber outsole
- Accredited by the National Posture Institute
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 1.5″ heel height
- 4.0” shaft height
- 10 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size
If you are looking for a pair of comfortable boots that really help you with your feet health the Adrienne Women’s Fabric Ankle Boots from Therafit are a perfect fit!