Powered by Mom wants to know if you have any of pet car questions?!
Tomorrow (May 7, 2013) around 11:30am PDT Powered by Mom is interviewing Jarod Miller who has been on Rachel Ray, Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien among many others!
Do you have a question you would like answered? If you do leave it in the comment are before 11:30am on May 7, 2013 and I will try and get them answered if I can.
The warmer weather is finally here and that means pet-owners are itching to get outside with their pets, however, there are important things to consider before grabbing the leash or reaching for the door.
Spring and Summer come with many invisible threats for pets, such as ticks, fleas and other pests which can cause serious problems for pets, but also the whole family if not cared for.
- Properly maintaining and cleaning your pet’s play area at home, where ticks and other pests can lurk
- Protecting your pet from other animals outdoors
- Maintaining your pet’s summer coat (especially for dogs)
- Protecting your pet’s paws from hot ground
- How to keep pets properly hydrated
- Keeping dogs happy on long walks
- Protecting your pet from warm-weather pests that can spread diseases like Lyme disease
Please remember comments do not show up right away I manually publish each and every one so that I can read them 🙂