Enjoy a decadent twist on chocolates with Walker’s Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
Looking for something yummy but not the usual chocolates for Valentine’s? Hello Walkers Chocolate Shortbread
This Valentine’s it’s my turn to be treated and I’ve decided I’ll try myself to these decadent and oh so delicious Walker’s Chocolate Shortbread Goodies! Add in my life line of a cup of coffee and this mama is having a happy Valentine’s Day, heck I’m having a happy month with these delectable treats.
I already love Walker’s shortbread but add some chocolate to that and serve with my cup of coffee and that’s a treat for this mama. There are some yummy choices too with my favorites being with the chocolate ones with toffee bits oh yum.
Of course like any mom I’ll end up sharing with the family, after I have a few on my own during my quiet time with my coffee and Walker’s Shortbread. Since there’s a nice variety of flavors there’s something for everyone.
- Chocolate & Raspberry Shortbread:A new combination of scrumptious raspberry shortbread, half coated with rich dark chocolate.
- Ginger Royals:A unique shortbread, combining the moistness of real stem ginger with the crispness of Walkers traditional pure butter shortbread, plus the irresistible taste of dark chocolate.
- Orange Royals: Crisp pure butter shortbread baked with Mediterranean oranges and smothered in rich smooth milk chocolate.
- Walkers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread– A generous helping of chocolate chips provides a rich and luxurious complement to this classic shortbread cookie. By replacing the wheat with a blend of rice flour, maize flour and potato starch, you get all the pure-butter delicious taste – without the gluten!
- Walkers Chocolate Chip Shortbread –The timeless delight of Walkers’ traditional Scottish shortbread with added luscious chunks of smooth dark chocolate chunks. Chocolate Chip Shortbread brings a certain self-indulgence to give you a real treat.
How cute are the Walkers Shortbread Chocolate ScottieDogs – Made with chocolate dough and added chocolate chips, this chocoholic version of our ever-popular Scottie Dogs Shortbread is made with only the finest ingredients.
I can tell you that they’re all tasty. The Chocolate Scottie Dogs would be a fun treat for the kids to bring to class to share with their classmates and their teacher too of course. It would make for a fun Valentine’s treat for the whole class!
Enjoy something a little different but oh so scrumptious this Valentine’s Day and check out Walker’s shortbread!