The easiest key lime pie you will ever make that is also extremely delicious!
- Bought Graham Crust (or chocolate) or feel free to make your own crust
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded Key lime peel or lime peel
- Finely shredded Key lime peel or lime peel
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Optional for the crust – you can put egg white wash on the crust and bake for 5 mins or leave it as is. Entirely up to you. I baked it for the 5 mins this time but other times I don’t if it’s too hot in the house. Baked just gives it’s a crispier texture.
- In a medium bowl combine condensed milk 1 1/2 tsp of lime peel and the lime juice
- In another bowl with a mixer on medium speed beat 1 cup of the whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into the lime mixture. Don’t stir but fold until it’s mixed.
- Add to pie crust and cover.
- Freeze until it’s at the firmness you want.
- Serve with whipped cream, more lime peel (if you want)
- Optional: serve with toasted coconut