Powered by Mom brings you a Winter Warriors Giveaway
Sponsored by: Church and Dwight
All across Canada people have been experiencing some brutal winter weather with snow storms, cold winds and more. Even here at home in Vancouver we’ve had some unexpected crazy weather with snow storms, bitterly cold winds and icy conditions. To say the least it’s been a challenge driving in this weather and for almost everyone to stay healthy.
Our immune systems are taking a beating so we need to protect ourselves and our families as much as we can from the cold and flu by watching out for telltale signs and taking preventative measures.
Here are some preventative measures and tips you can follow to help you and your family.
- Sleep – Everyone needs a good night’s sleep; proper shut-eye allows your body to rest and keeps your immune system strong
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin can certainly help maintain good health and it’s important to have one that you’ll enjoy and remember to take. Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ adult gummy vitamins (yes, gummies for big kids!) contain the essential vitamins you need. For the kids, try L’il Critters™ GummyVites™. Kids love the flavour so much that if you forget to give them their vitamins, they’ll remind you!Exercise – With a busy routine maintaining an exercise schedule can feel like a chore, but regular exercise is an easy way to keep your body strong, helping your immune system fight off illnesses such as a cold or flu1
- Wash your hands – Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing
Sometimes you can do everything you possibly can and still catch a bug but fortunately there are always some tips to help you recover a little quicker.
- Treatment: With ingredients like ginger and willow bark, Gravol’s® Natural Source Multi Symptom will help you kick that cold to the curb. This all-in-one pain, fever and nausea reliever won’t leave you feeling drowsy either, because we all know you’ve got a million things to do
- Exercise: Just as much of a preventative measure as it is a solution; don’t let sore muscles and joints stop you from being active. Bring out the triple threat – RUB A535® Triple Action Cream cools, warms and soothes to keep you going. Exercising will help your body fight the cold, improve your mood, boost your energy and help you sleep2 , a win-win situation
- Drink Fluids: Just like your parents always said, drink lots of hot liquids to soothe your throat, thin your mucus and put you on the road to recovery
- Vitamin C: No time to peel 10 tangerines? Try Vitafusion™ Power C™ adult gummy vitamins to up your vitamin C intake. Delicious orange flavour and yummy gummy texture will make remembering to take them the easiest thing you do today
My husband has been getting a lot of use out of the RUB A535® Triple Action Cream as he has had to work outside in this crazy winter weather which of course has given him sore muscles and joints. So to work out that soreness he has relied on the RUB A535 Triple Action Cream and their Arnica Spray. We love Arnica based products for it’s natural anti-inflammatory qualities. He is also making sure to take his vitamins so he takes the Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ and my daughter naturally loves the L’il Critters™ GummyVites™.
Overall we are doing well battling the winter, we’ve had very few illnesses and when we were sick we recovered quickly thanks to some of these awesome products.
Now TWO lucky winners will receive a prize pack valued at a $100 each that contain the following items to help them and their families be WINTER WARRIORS!
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
Enter on the rafflecopter below and GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: We are a brand ambassador for Church and Dwight however all opinions are always 100% our own. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open Canada 18+years of age only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, YouTube Pinterest Instagram or Bloglovin. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
1 “Exercising When You Have a Cold: Should You Do It?” WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/exercise-when-you-have-cold
2“Exercise: 7 Benefits of Regular Physical Activity.” Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/exercise/art-20048389