World Vision Gifts for the Holidays
World Vision Gifts are the Gifts That Give Back to Those in Need
Give World Vision gifts to a loved one this year and you’ll also be helping those in need. What could be better than a gift that gives back?
World Vision is a global humanitarian organization. They partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. They are called to serve the people in greatest need around the world, to relieve their suffering and to promote the transformation of their condition of life.
They pursue their mission through integrated, holistic commitment to:
- Transformational development that is community-based and sustainable, focused especially on the needs of children.
- Emergency relief that assists people afflicted by conflict or disaster.
- Promotion of justice that seeks to change unjust structures affecting the poor among whom we work.
- Public awareness that leads to informed understanding, giving, involvement, and prayer.
- 100+ meaningful gifts ranging in price from $16 to $39,000 are contained in the catalog. There are more than 250 items online at www.worldvisiongifts.org
- Popular Items include a goat, 2 chickens, clothing for children, ducks and medicine.
When you give World Vision gifts from their catalog this year you are not only giving your loved one a gift but you’re giving to those in need all over the world. It truly is a gift of love to give World Vision gifts.
Tree of Life Votive Holder – This beautiful votive holder is handmade from cast-off materials. Artisans in India work hard to raise themselves out of poverty and help light the way for their children’s education. Valued at $65.
Upcycled Artisan Bowl – This stunning bowl is up-cycled from reclaimed industrial waste such as wires and metal. Artisans in India have hand bent and soldered each piece into inspirational shapes to create this artistic and elaborate bowl that is great as a decorative piece or to hold special items. Valued at $135!
History’s First Coffee Blend – Citrus and chocolate pair up in this 10-ounce whole bean blend of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Sumatra Permata Gayo coffees from farmers who are overcoming poverty with their earnings. An olivewood scoop and African bag complete the package. Valued at $75!
Turquoise Medallion Necklace – This beautiful piece is handmade by families in Delhi. The brightly-beaded medallion necklace adds a bold pop of color to any outfit. Valued at $75!
Royal Silk Scarf – Add a flash of color to your holiday outfits with this beautiful silk scarf and support the needs of children and families worldwide! The luxurious silk is woven by Vietnam’s Ma Chau villagers, who receive sustainable income through their craft. Valued at $95!
Here I am wearing the scarf. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Mango Wood Bracelet – This lovely mango wood beaded bracelet is handcrafted in Indonesia. One creative community on the island of Java makes these unique bracelets to help provide a sustainable income and care for their children. The artisan group is led by a mother who pours her heart into her craft – what better way to honor a mother in your life than with this gorgeous bracelet! Valued at $45!
How can you Order?
- To place an order, go online HERE or call 1-855-WV-GIFTS.
- You can choose to have a card sent in honor of a loved one. Cards can also be printed or emailed from the website at any time to let an honoree know that something special has been done for them this Christmas
- If you donate you can specify to donate to Where It Is Most Needed.
- Those who want to give a tangible gift can choose one of our handcrafted Gifts. Donors who donate in this way can choose to receive a free gift along with their donation to Where Most Needed.
Make sure to follow World Vision on their Social Media channels.